Elite Legion of Assassins
Welcome to Elite Legion of Assassins! [ELOA] The Latest and Greatest Halo: Reach Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions or Comments, Please Contact an Administrator Via Personal Message (PM) or Email.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.
Welcome to Elite Legion of Assassins! [ELOA] The Latest and Greatest Halo: Reach Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions or Comments, Please Contact an Administrator Via Personal Message (PM) or Email.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Branch To Everybody Edits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NEO XID

NEO XID

Branch To Everybody Edits Empty
PostSubject: Branch To Everybody Edits   Branch To Everybody Edits I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 am

I hope this gets approved...

Before I start, I meant to ask if we could branch to GoldenEye 007 on Wii too, oops XP. Anyway, Everybody Edits is a great game that's great to play with friends and can get addicting. This game is great and there is also an interesting currency system along with. With all of our creative minds we could easily make the most poular world out there (so long as none of the other "crews" beat us)!! So all of ELOA, can we branch (to EE and GoldenEye)?

Below is some extra information about EE:

Currency: There are two types, gems and energy. Energy is obbtained every 3 minutes, awarding you 1 out of 200 (200 energy is the max amount of energy that can be held at one time) whether or not your playing the game or even if your computer is off. Gems, on the other hand, must be obbtained using paypal or credit cards but they can be spent to obtain the rewards more quickly.
Rewards: Rewards can be recieved using either energy or gems. These rewards consist of new smileys or different sized saved worlds. But of course, none of it compares to BETA.

BETA: BETA costs 100gems (approx. $10) but has a lot of cool stuff (still a rip off). You get 3 saved worlds, 6 smilies (sunglasses, devil, tear, vey mad, O.o, and wink), and 6 gem blocks.

So... can we branch?
I go to http://www.fltron.com/chris/everybody-edits to play it, but you can also go to http://www.everybodyedits.com .
(sry if this breaks regulations on advertising) Make an account on fltron and friend me (NEO XID) so we can chat while we play!!

Well... I'm done. Pleeeeaaassseee let's branch!!!
Back to top Go down

Branch To Everybody Edits
Page 1 of 1