Elite Legion of Assassins
Welcome to Elite Legion of Assassins! [ELOA] The Latest and Greatest Halo: Reach Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions or Comments, Please Contact an Administrator Via Personal Message (PM) or Email.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.
Welcome to Elite Legion of Assassins! [ELOA] The Latest and Greatest Halo: Reach Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions or Comments, Please Contact an Administrator Via Personal Message (PM) or Email.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxWarhero1423xx

xxWarhero1423xx

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron   Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 am

This is by far the best game I've ever played on the PSP system. The online game play is amazing, the storyline is great and easy to fallow. The fact that you can customize your own loadout like in Call of Duty blew me away. I give the overall gameplay a full 10/10 and the graphics a 9/10 (Its on the PSP system so they're not perfect graphics) If you own a PSP system and don't already own the game, you should probably go buy it.

Read the full review here.
Back to top Go down
https://eloa.darkbb.com
NEO XID

NEO XID

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron   Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 am

Are you still playing that?
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Legion of Assassins  :: Gaming Consoles :: Playstation Portable-
Jump to: